Friday, July 11, 2008

Journey to the Center of the Earth

On a whim me and my sister decided to catch a movie tonight. Since she was babysitting a 9 year old and 5 year old our choices were limited. We both had already seen Kung Fu Panda, I've heard mixed reviews on Wall-E, and there just wasn't much options. So we decided on...
It was a pretty good movie. I'm not talkin' Oscar worthy, but it was whimsical and make believe which I appreciate during particular stressful times of my life. This past week I was stressin' about 2 tests I had to take for work, so for an hour and a half I was able to forget about that and enter the make believe world of Jules Vern. I've never read the book but after seeing the movie I think I might pick it up at the library!! If you're into sci-fi stuff or Brendan Fraser, you might wanna check it out. But maybe you should catch the matinee...or wait for the dollar theatre. I didn't get a chance to see it in 3D, but you could tell, even on the regular screen they were going for that whole effect!! I give it 3 stars...in case anyone cares! LOL!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey I found your blogger site so I CAN comment without joining!! hee hee. I also read your other blog and I have to say, those can sculptures are truly amazing!! How awesome!

Unknown said...

Because I can't post or join vox at work, here is my comment on your debt post...

I totally hear you about having no money! It SUCKS! Why is milk so expensive? and gas and dude, I totally know what you mean about buying groceries and then forgetting about it! We had a sack of potatoes that we forgot to use and I had to throw it out cuz it was NASTY! Good luck with money thing, heck good luck to us all!! Maybe we should start a budget or something....

the end.