Monday, June 30, 2008

20 Years

20 Years ago...
1. I was 8 years old.
2. Had just spent the best week of my life (up until that time) with my cousin from Guam, that I just met!!
3. Had collected every McDonald's happy meal toy from the transformer series.

10 Years ago...
1. I was 18 years old.
2. Had Graduated from Kamehameha Schools.
3. But got a job at McDonald's and started school at Leeward Community College

5 Years ago...
1. I was 23 years old.
2. Started my Bachelor's program at the University of Hawaii West Oahu
3. Just started my first job with the City and County of Honolulu.

3 Years ago...
1. I was 25 years old.
2. Received my Bachelors Degree in Public Administration from UH West Oahu
3. Started my MBA at Chaminade University

1 Year ago...
1. I completed my MBA!!
2. Started as a Real Property Appraiser with the C&C.
3. Started dancing hula and met one of the coolest people I know...Miranda!

So far this year I...
1. Have had BOTH of our cars break down! (Whats the odds?!?!)
2. Got a promotion at work!
3. Attended my 10 year class reunion.

Yesterday I...
1. Went to church and had 15 kids under the age of 3 in my nursery!!
2. Had our little car fixed by my hubby and bro-in-law. (THANKS JUSTIN!!)
3. ATE PIZZA...I can't remember the last time I had pizza!

Today I...
1. Rode in a tow truck for the very first time! (Towed my Expedition to the shop!)
2. Had lunch with my sister Malia and nephew Blaze.
3. Watched a History channel special on Hitler.

Tomorrow I...
1. Go to work and take on some taxpayers at Board of Review.
2. Have dance practice.
3. Will probably pick up some groceries from Costco

In the next year I...
1. Hopefully have a baby.
2. Hopefully buy a car.
3. Hopefully pay off our credit card bill!!

I tag...Xeyli, ADT, Juan_E, Moogooguypan, and Tiffany

No comments: