Saturday, March 20, 2010

Changes

I'm sitting at the bottom of my stairs, in the (I guess) foyer of my house. I am waiting for a ride, but I'm also sitting in silence. Thinking. Contemplating. Wondering.

The past year has been crazy. Busy with work, busy with church, busy with drama. Life, it's what it is. And the other day I typed a blog revealing who I am today. But things are about to change. I do not like change. It scares me and I attempt to avoid it at all costs, but sometimes you just can't. And sometimes, just sometimes, you don't want to.

For the first time, maybe ever in my life, I think I'm ready. I think I want change. Change can be healing and that's what I hope and want this to be. Change is still scary and all the usual fears are still there...

"Am I ready?"

"Am I the right person?"

"Will I fail?"

"Will I make a difference?"

I might do all of that or none of that, but I'm ready. So change...I'm not as afraid of you as you think!! I think...

No comments: