Thursday, March 18, 2010

Just a pair of shoes...

Here are my latest little craze (besides mobile blogging...that I'm doing right now!!). I got these puppies for just $13 from Payless, plus an additional 15% off cuz I'm on their mailing list! If you're not on their mailing list, GET ON IT! Besides awesome deals like this, you find out when another BOGO is coming around!! If you don't know what BOGO is you wouldn't care if you missed it! lol!

I'm not normally a fan of flats since I'm already short, but these...these, I like!!

Funny thing about shoes...they have the amazing ability to make everything seem alright! clothes don't always fit or look right and often times you walk out of the dressing room feeling worse than when you walked in. But shoes, almost always fit. You can almost alwasy find an exact match in the the size 9/10 section as you seen in the size 5/6! And when you're sportin' your cutesy 9 1/2's and some perky size 5 comes rolling in, it doesn't feel as bad as wearing the same dress! If you haven't seen the movie In Her Shoes yet, I highly recommend it!

Whoever coined the phrase "retail therapy" is a genius and I must give it up to Ms. Carrie Bradshaw for making shoe shopping an orgasmic experience!

No comments: